chanel on acid


About one year ago Berlin was lit up like a Christmas tree and I was counting down the weeks to mid December. It had been a year and a half since I left my Heimatland and December was to be the reunion. My head was heavy with predictions, with anticipation, and with butterflies and doubt.

The chic shops of Friedrichstra
ße were the perfect distraction, I found peace in the food section of department stores. Just one floor up, I found this purse. A real beauty made by Angel Jackson, one that reminds me of Chanel just enough to be classic, but not enough to be monochrome. It was the first thing to make the cut when the packing began. Although not sure of what parts of myself to bring back, I knew what I would be wearing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP