the lunch diaries part III


As the summer weather swings up and down my food cravings change drastically and I find myself wanting everything from frozen bananas mashed up with some chocolate to duck ragu. I want cold and then hot and then cold again. Between all of these drops and rises in temperatures and cravings, I have been eating my fair share of radishes. As a kid I ate radishes right out of the garden, but then I forgot about this cheerful vegetable until I moved to France. Suddenly they were showing up at every dinner I attended, neatly presented in a small serving bowl. I find few things as classic to eat when the temperature rises as radishes. Pop them straight into your mouth as a snack, or make a sandwich for work, picnics, and long bike rides.


Radish Sandwich

Ingredients

radishes
butter
sea salt
good bread

Slice, spread, sprinkle and eat.

Guten!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP