spoiled with breakfast


Boy am I ever lucky. After two months of the hustle and bustle of working in Mumbai I am on a two month vacation in India. Yes, I am very lucky. This vacation began in a courtyard in the middle of the city's hustle and bustle: the Taj Mahal Hotel. I thought that I knew all of the tricks when it comes to making a good breakfast; however, the Taj has taught me a few more.


Breakfast Moments from the Taj Mahal, Mumbai to Repeat


  • Bircher muesli with amaranth and coconut milk
  • Fresh juice - cucumber and mint; watermelon; sweet lime; apple and spinach
  • Fresh fruit - papaya; pineapple; melon; plums; bananas; white grapefruit; pomegranate
  • Tofu scramble in miso broth with fresh chili
  • Pears stewed in rose water; stewed apples; stewed prunes; stewed figs

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP