it was magic



I couldn't help it. I was a tourist, overwhelmed, and with a camera. The fog, the early morning sun, and a building that I have known for years but only through foreign photographs and stories - it was magic.

I know that you too must know it well. You must know that it is as tall as it is wide and how white its marble shines, but I still can't help it. I have to share. I wish that you too can wake up one morning and be only a short rickshaw drive away from the Taj Mahal to see the sun rise from behind the fog.

Happy New Year! May 2012 be a magical one.

Marie My  – (January 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM)  

Wow, its just gorgeous with that fog. Wow, amazing!

love, Marie from www.nemesisbabe.dk

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP