from peaches to plums


Canada spoiled me. From food to friends and from family to fresh cut french fries, my visit back home had me bursting with love and gratitude (as well as a belly full of early cobs of Ontario peaches n' cream corn). 

In fact I'm still bursting as I settle back into life in southern Germany. I already miss Ontario and its peaches, but Europe's plums are just beginning to peak and a weekend road trip to Saarland might just find me with my hands and mouth full of Mirabelle plums. Another reason to burst! I'll be on the road for the next few days - hoping to encounter Reine Claudes plums in addition to tiny yellow ones - but I will be back next week with tales from a hot Canadian summer as well as a recipe.

Happy weekend.

his little lady  – (August 16, 2012 at 2:08 AM)  

i hope your road trip to saarland goes well. i'm sure it will be brilliant! and yay for having the opportunity to go home and spend time with friends and family :)
xo TJ

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP