postcards from mexico city


 What. A. City. 

I don't know if it is because of the hibiscus flowers I ate in my enchiladas, or the fresh banana chips I used to scoop up my guacamole with, but Mexico City, almost effortlessly, found its way to my heart. And because of the overwhelming size of both the city and the variety of possible taco fillings, that heart of mine was racing faster than usual. I was even more aware it than I normally am (see the postcard of Frida Kahlo's 1939 painting The Two Fridas above). 

Forgive me if I keep talking about this trip for a while. I'm sure that the inspiration I brought home from only a week will last me a while. 

rebekka  – (January 16, 2013 at 11:43 PM)  

I love Mexico and have been wanting to visit Mexico city forever and ever...please post more!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP